Toyo University will be sending us 26 students; 19 females and 7 males for a special 4 week English program and they all would like homestay.
If you are interested in hosting a student from Toyo University please note the following:
· $650 will be paid at the end of September providing 4 weeks of meals and accommodation.
· transportation to and from the airport on the day of arrival and the day of departure.
· accommodation in a single bedroom, which includes a bed, a closet, a desk or study table and chair, as well as appropriate lighting and a functional smoke detector nearby.
· three meals per day including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
· fresh towels and linen when the student moves into the home.
· access to the common living areas of the house including laundry facilities, a telephone and a computer with Internet access.
· an English-speaking environment.
· include the student in family activities and engage the student in regular conversations with the family.