| Tree Map | Print Version | Help
Summary| News| Events| Documents| Web Forms| Stats| Search
Education Home
Day Week Month
Aug 17, 2019

Academic & Professional Bridging Program for Internationally Educated Teachers
Posted Friday, July 22, 2005 11:22 AM
Are you an internationally educated teacher? Do you require education coursework in order to be certified to teach in Manitoba?

The Faculty of Education is hosting two information sessions for individuals who are interested in enrolling in the IET Program (also known as the Academic and Professional Bridging Program for Internationally Educated Teachers) which begins in January 2006.  This pilot program is designed for individuals with international teaching credentials who require additional coursework in Education to be certified to teach in Manitoba.

Sessions are being held on:
Wednesday, September 7
Thursday, September 8
from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
in room 224 (Education Building)

Please RVSP to 474-9004 or education@umanitoba.ca

The application deadline for the IET Program is October 21.

For more information please see: http://www.umanitoba.ca/education/iet/index.shtml

For more information, contact:
IET Program
Student Services Office
Faculty of Education
Phone: (204) 474-9004
Related Links (Internal):
  •IET Program