November 5 - 9, 2012
Academic integrity is critical to the value of your education
- The main focus of this year’s event is to encourage members of the university community – first year students, undergraduate and graduate students, teaching assistants and all teaching staff to participate in an important national, online Academic Integrity survey. Participants may enter a draw to win $300, $200 or $100 gift certificates from the BookStore.
- Visit our booth in University Centre (Campo) between 10:00am and 2:00pm during November 5-9 to spin the Wheel of Chance and test your academic integrity knowledge and win prizes!
- Learn about the Academic Integrity Ambassadors program, a student leadership opportunity.
- Read the President’s message on Academic Integrity
- Check out the Academic Integrity & Student Conduct tutorials
Visit our website for more information.
View our PDF poster.
November 15, 2012
9:00pm on CBC Television, Doc Zone: “Faking the Grade” documentary featuring Academic Integrity Ambassadors from the U of M.
Date and time to be announced
Exclusive UofM screening with the Director Andy Blicq of Merit Motion Pictures, a local film and television production company.
Sponsors and supporters
Faculty of Architecture
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Environment, Earth and Resources, Clayton H Riddell
Faculty of Graduate Studies
Faculty of Nursing
Faculty of Science
Graduate Students' Association
Crave Designs Hair Salon