You can use these references in writing papers and to automatically format your paper, footnotes and bibliography in the style of your choice.
Access RefWorks from any computer (PC or Mac) with an Internet connection through the University of Manitoba Libraries’ database page at: http://www.umanitoba.ca/libraries/online/netdoc/title.shtml. There is a simple registration process for authorized University of Manitoba students, faculty and staff. Online help, an online tutorial and e-mail support are available.
RefWorks allows you to…
- Create a personal database and organize references.
- Import references automatically from many databases.
- Format bibliographies and manuscripts in seconds.
- Share your RefWorks account.
- Use the Write –N-Cite feature to automatically download and format references into a Microsoft Word paper.
For more information visit the RefWorks FAQ available at:
or contact: Marie Speare at: 474-7063
Michael Tennenhouse at: 789-3460